Monday, January 24, 2011

Volcom QS at Maili Point

Aloha...
I just competed in the VQS at Maili point. It was a fun contest. In the morning the waves was about 4 feet and really fun to surf. During my finals I had two really long waves that went all the way to the inside. I had fun surfing those waves. The bad thing I had to paddle all the way back out. I only caught three wave in the finals but I had a lot fun on those waves and I got to surf with some of my friends (Finn, Baron, and  Makana) in the finals.

In the end I placed 3rd in the finals. I think I also qualified to surf  the Volcom contest at Newport beach Cali.. I hope I did.


Thank you to my sponsors Ransom, Freestyle, Reef slippers, Aerial 7, Dennis Pang Surfboards, and Blue Hawaii. Also I need to thank Kaz for picking up my sister and I to take us to the contest. Thank you.


Aloooha Devin

1 comment:

  1. That's great! Congratulations! Hope you make it at the Volcom contest

    ReplyDelete